Duke CE F1 Pit Stop Challenge and team Building program
FMCG and Simon Harvey are revolutionizing the way companies and individuals do business. Through our F1 Pit Stop Challenge program. Each corporate group is split into teams to make up a real pit crew with a real F1 race car, along with a racing driver at the wheel.
Challenging them to work together in teams to change the tyres under pressure of the clock. It never fails. Members within teams end up competing against each other and teams end up competing against other teams. In this entertaining program we demonstrate how teams can move beyond individual and internal competition and work together to win and keep, customers.
The learning outcomes covered in this program are:
• Experience the advantages/challenges of collaboration in an interdependent team
• Practice the communication skills necessary for successful collaboration and be aware of the importance of productive dialog within the team
• Experience the difference between operating in a flat team verses a hierarchical team
• Understand the role of leader in an interdependent team matrix
• Receive and practice real-time coaching as a means of improving individual and team performance
• Work to generate collective insight from combined individual efforts
FMCG demonstrates how “flat teams” (non-hierarchical teams), like real F1 pit crews, can determine exactly what they want to win, achieving amazing success in today’s competitive marketplace.
Why not Contact Us to see how our individual approach to team building can really improve your company’s performance.